About a month ago one of our staff members came to me and told me she had tried a new diaper we HAD to carry. I was overwhelmed, because it was the Christmas season so I told her we would someday and thanks so much for the recommendation. So, she told me again, then she sent me pictures, then she talked to me about it at work, then she talked to Stefanie (our cloth diaper guru), then she came back to me about it again. So, I figured I had better listen because this girl, loves her cloth diapers, and really, really knows what works. The company is Lil Helper, they are Canadian and amazing! They make an incredible diaper and we are so excited to be carrying them!
I thought I should share our love for them so here are some of the reasons we just can't get enough of Lil Helper charcoal bamboo diapers:
1. Charcoal bamboo has amazing absorbency! I mean seriously amazing, like after a 3 hour nap an almost 1 year old wakes up dry, amazing.
2. The overnight inserts last about 12 hours.
3. They don't show stains (the liners and the lining are a pretty grey color)
4. They are incredibly soft (even after washing)
5. They are one size, 7-35 lbs & with the 2 included inserts you should have great absorbency the whole time as well
6. Lil Helpers Charcoal bamboo is 100% organic
7. Charcoal bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic, deoderizing & anti-bacterial!
8. For every 3 diapers sold Lil Helpers donates 1 cloth diaper to a needy Canadian family
9. As long as the covers don't get soiled you can continue to reuse them by simply changing out the insert. Yep, that means a very affordable diapering option for you!
10. They have really cool prints and colors (I know it seems shallow but I can't help myself I love the cute cloth diaper prints.)
I hope you give these diapers a try, or at least use the inserts in the diapers you already have (they snap into a best bottom cover perfectly). I think you will love them and the extra sleep you get at night.