We got hit with some icy weather here over the weekend in RVA, and from the looks of it, so did a lot of other people in the country.
For future reference, or if you have any lazy days coming up, here's our very own Snow Day Survival Guide:
1. Get crafty. Haven't started an advent calender this December? I don't really think it's too late, and this advent calender at Oh Happy Day is pretty quick and easy. It's also not too Christmasy, so you can reuse it for other holidays or birthdays!
3. Grab that one can of pumpkin left over from Thanksgiving. No need for it to collect dust in your pantry when you can make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!
4. Catch up on your holiday TV viewing. It's not the holidays until you've spent time with the Grinch, Charlie Brown, and George Bailey.
5. Mix it up by turning on some holiday music and having an impromptu dance party. Check out Matt Wertz' fun song "Snow Globe."
6. Need an activity for after nap time? We love the Goose Grease Ornament Kit. Paint your own ornament for your tree, or let your kids give them as gifts for Grandpa, Auntie, or their favorite teachers!