At Franklin Goose, we help a lot of people with baby shower gifts. Often people will ask us what is a good gift to get a mother who is having her second or third or even sixth child. Recently one of our customers purchased a Petunia Pickle Bottom Cross Town Clutch for such a mom. We thought it was such a great idea, especially after we saw how many things could go in it.
We took 1 Petunia Pickle Bottom Cross Town Clutch and a whole bunch of other items a mom could use, and packed them in.
The Cross Town Clutch is a bit like Mary Poppin's carpetbag. On the outside it looks like a stylish clutch bag: we used Petunia's new pattern, Sleepy Segovia.
On the inside, well, it holds a lot:
Inside we have
- 1 travel size bottle of hand sanitizer from The Honest Co;
- 1 glass 4 oz. bottle by Lifefactory in Sky Blue;
- 1 Healing Balm from The Honest Co;
- 3 disposable diapers by The Honest Co in Daredevil, ABCs, & Bloom;
- 1 pack of 10 disposable wipes by The Honest Co;
- 1 Natursutten orthodontic pacifier; and
- 1 Nettie's Super Snack for a quick bite.
It was such a fun gift to put together, and perfect for a mom who has a lot already but could use something special for her, too.